Monday, September 29, 2008

Done!

What has been consuming my life recently is running an only mead competition. The event happened yesterday and it went really well! We had over 60 entries with well over a third coming from outside the state! We are thrilled!

You can read about it at the website: http://www.grotegang.com/liquidpoets/2008Muse.html

Mead is not beer, nor is it wine. I think it's time to make a separate mead presence on it's own.

I need to get my thoughts down on what worked and what didn't. It's hard to remember all the bits that went "clank" rather than "hummm" if I don't write them down right away.

1 comment:

jeannary said...

wow! what a great showing of people. I went and looked online at the number of categories and I am amazed at how many different ways there are to make mead. I suppose it is like anything that you have a title- MEAD and the there are variances. Just was clueless to all the subtleties.